The MarketHive RSS WordPress Plugin
This plugin uses the "Really Simple Syndication" system, a file format that is incorporated by Internet users in their websites to allow for 'web syndication', making their web content available in a format that can be universally understood by other people.
In essence, the Plugin is a 'mini database' that contains headlines and descriptions (a summary or a line or two of the full article) of your web content, including hyperlinks that enable users to link back to the full article of their choice.
Websites that use the MarketHive Plugin – that is, websites that contain MarketHive generated 'feeds' (articles or postings) – typically have colorful graphics and YouTube links to indicate to users that the specific web content is available in the associated feeds.
The graphics in the plugin may be hyperlinked or not and the MarketHive Plugin is now being adopted and used by more website owners and publishers.
Today, numerous resources are now available that aid Internet surfers (and even beginners as well) on how to set up and use MarketHive. After joining MarketHive, the RSS Plugin is available and your feeds can now be added to your website. The simple process does not involve a lot of time or any money or technical ability. Listed below are some simple and basic steps that you might want to follow:
1. Have your web content and/or news in MarketHive available now in RSS feed format on your website.
Sample: See: An RSS Feed I have used
2. Take note of your MarketHive username as this enables the feed.
3. Install the MarketHive RSS WordPress Plugin and configure it as a Widget on your own website.
4. Having created for your website, next comes the task of publishing your web content and news and having them displayed on other sites and headline viewers. You can also add posts your MarketHive friends are making and have them posing on your MarketHive WordPress Plugin.
5. Click on the "MarketHive Setting” in the Settings Menu of WordPress. This will generate the feed for your web content.
6. Allows users to have control over the information that they wish to view or receive, as they can remove a feed of their choosing any time they want to.
Aside from these benefits, using the Plugin is a useful way for people who conduct their business in the Internet, particularly in Internet or Online Marketing. The Plugin can be an effective marketing tool for your website, especially in the following fields:
· E-mail marketing and publishing
· Search engine marketing and optimization
· Business blogging · Internet advertising
· Digital public relations
· Branding and e-commerce
In addition, the Plugin can 'power' your website, providing you with the following:
· Valuable, updated, and relevant resources for site visitors and potential clients – The Plugin is ideal for websites that contain (and syndicate) a lot of information that has to be changed or updated regularly.
· Search engine optimization for the website. · Increased traffic for the website – your website can 'harvest' and display information from other sites, driving more traffic to your own website.
· A reliable way to have your web content delivered to Internet users and potential clients – The Plugin ensures that your site is viewed by the people who are interested in the posts without having them blocked and 'cleaned' by ISPs or Spam filters.
These are just some of the advantages that MarketHive RSS WordPress Plugin can give your website (and your business). The possibilities are endless, as more and more comes up almost every day.
Do not be left behind – take the advantage of the marketing and publishing power of the MarketHive Plugin.
Brian Walters Contact me:
David – http://markethive.com/david-ogden